12 months before the wedding
- Decide on the wedding date
- Develop the concept of the event and establish the budget
- Manage the guest list
10 months before the wedding
- Choose the wedding venue
- Name your witnesses and select the bridesmaids
- Look through bridal magazines to get some creative ideas
8 months before the wedding
- Time to choose a gown!
- And buy the rings!
- View videographers and photographers` portfolio and make a choice!
6 months before the wedding
- Time to work on a design project and floral concept
- Make up a design of your invitations!
- Gather the necessary documents for civil ceremony
4 months before the wedding
- Choose a destination for the honeymoon!
- Help the future husband to choose a suit!
- Time to buy accessories, those important little details …
2 months before the wedding
- Haven’t got a DJ for your party yet, it’s high time!
- Send the menus to the guests for the final selection
- Get gifts for your guests
6 weeks before the wedding
- Be sure to make a rehearsal make-up and hairstyle
- Decide on how your wedding cake will look like
- Check whether all invitees decided where they would stay
4 weeks before the wedding
- Send the invitations to all your guests!
- Get a wedding notebook to record important ideas and details
- Final try-on of the dress with a make-up and hairstyle
2 weeks before the wedding
- Organize the bachelor party
- Confirm the sitting list for the reception
- Share the jobs between friends and family
1 week before the wedding
- Prepare everything for the wedding photo shoot
- Walk on the details concerning the ceremony and dinner
- Place your beauty: a haircut, make Spa treatments
1 day before wedding
- Make a manicure and pedicure
- Check the timing with your vendors
- On the eve relax and go to bed early
The Wedding day
- The day has come!
- Feel every moment!
- Be happy!