- FULL BIRTH CERTIFICATES (with both parents names inside) translated into Greek
- SINGLE STATUS LETTER or LETTER OF NO IMPEDIMENT (one for each of you) translated into Greek. “Single Status” is a document issued from your local Registrar and insures that you are free to get married
- AFFIDAVIT of SINGLE STATUS (no translation and no affidavit is required) We will email to you this form for completion – it must be stamped from the Registrar’s office
- DIVORCE CERTIFICATE (if you have been married previously)
- Death Certificate, Deed Poll Certificate or Adoption Certificate (if appropriate)
- PHOTOCOPIES of your PASSPORTS
As the documents from Canada do not carry Apostille all the documents must be stamped and translated ONLY by the Greek Embassy or Consulate, otherwise the Registrar cannot accept them.